The Liens

The Liens
Brian, Kelli, Derrick, and Caysen

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sick Again!

Caysen had been coughing since Sunday Night.  So I brought him to the doctor yesterday b/c his cough was not sounding good.  They did a test for RSV and a chest X-Ray for Phnemonia.  They both showed nothing.  So the doctor said that it was a virus and she didn't know why his cough was so weezy.  So he is on a steroid to help and nebulizer every 4-6 hours.  We spent the last two days together at home now.  I am thinking he should be ok to go back to daycare tomorrow.  We baked banana bread and cookies today and did a lot of laundry.  He loves being carried up and down in the laundry baskets...It's quite a work out for me carried a 27 pound baby up two sets up stairs!  I'm hoping this is Caysen's last trip to the doctor until his 2 year check up!!! 
Derrick has been pretty healthy although he was complaining of a stomach ache.  I think he just wanted to stay home with me and Caysen! :)
Love,
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment