The Liens

The Liens
Brian, Kelli, Derrick, and Caysen

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day off!

Today I get to spend the day with the boys and take the day off because daycare is on Vacation!  On Friday, Brian and I will go back to work and the boys will get to spend Friday with Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Marvin!  Next week Brian will take Monday-Wednesday off also and I will be home again next Thursday and Friday! 

We are going to spend the day by going grocery shopping for Thanksgiving and going to try to visit my cousin Dawn's new baby girl, Tori!

Brian and I get to go to the WILD game tonight and the boys will be hanging out with Granny Dude and Grandpa Doug.  We will be celebrating Thanksgiving in the Cities with them on Thursday!  I hope to have lots of fun pitures!


Caysen really enjoys feeding himself....he has a lot of fun doing it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment