The Liens

The Liens
Brian, Kelli, Derrick, and Caysen

Saturday, November 19, 2011

First Post EVER!

So as it was pointed out to me tonight by my lovely little sister in law (Katie (cough) (cough))....I have yet to "create" this blog I have been planning to do for over a year....It was actually a year in September that I created this account, I just did not ever do anything with it!  So here it is!  Here is my first post on our family blog!  :)  I will try my very hardest to keep this updated as often as possible!  However...with this taking me 14 months to post one thing....you don't have to have too high of expectations!  Update on all of us here...Caysen got his first hair cut the other week and seems to be a totally different "kid".  I will post some before and after pictures of this.  We all just got over the stomach flu!  It took 2 weeks to travel from Brian to Caysen to Kelli to Derrick!  So there were quite a few missed work days for me!  We are all on the healthy side now and looking forward to some FUN days off these next two weeks with our Daycare family going to Disney World!
That is all for this first post ever....I know I have a lot of work ahead of me!
Love,
KELLI

No comments:

Post a Comment